Continental Meats

09 263 8080

Terms & Conditions

Stock Availability Disclaimer:

At Continental Meat, we strive to maintain a consistent supply of our artisanal offerings. However, due to fluctuations in demand and the nature of our products, certain items may be temporarily out of stock. We appreciate your understanding and patience during these times as we work diligently to replenish our inventory.

Order Fulfillment Time:

Please note that each order at Continental Meat is prepared with meticulous care and attention to detail. As a result, there may be a waiting period of up to 2 hours for order pickup, irrespective of the time of order placement. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and assure you that every effort is made to ensure your order is perfect upon pickup.

Online Payment Method:

When placing an order with Continental Meat, a 20% deposit of the total order amount is required upfront. This payment can be made securely online. The remaining 80% can be settled upon picking up your order. This payment method ensures the smooth processing of orders and helps us continue providing you with the highest quality products and services.

Shopping cart close